Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tao

Our Tao team, the BFF!!!
Nothing is important than tao (especially family:including crush-she gonna b my family too XD)
LOL
Kok Wei - Tai Kor Tao
Eason - Da Man Tao
Marshal - Lolipop Tao
Dexier (ME) - Ice Tao
Jackson - Babyface (oso so-called Rain Tao by her gal)
Kenny - Lengzai

Hahah
That was a bit intro ony.... Wanna say which one is leng zai, not just kenny laa... All of them leng zai (except me ^^)... But he is d most leng zai I guess...
n d most tai kor Wei Kor of course... He gt much xp for being tai kor...
Eason? Yeah he da man! He is like romantic guy...LOL... n he can easily kao a gal! nice attitude and good-looking, girls, would u love tis kinda boy? Sure right?
Marshal, what can I intro is he s a bit ham sap... Just kiddng... He'd tried to get my crush bt he couldn't... (She hor, hard-to-get kinda gal woh! =.=")
Me? LOL, intro me? Haha I've said in the ABOUT ME section right? :P
Jackson? Ok he is a bit like Eason bt he is younger laa... thats d diff. lo...haha romantic one XDD
Kenny, most leng zai, good and patient.... Patience? Ya lo... Last time he gt betrayed by his own ex-gf... Not just once, but myb about 3-4 times..Aftr gt hurt by girl, he gt played LAGI.... He oso faith... how to tell? He still search d best one for him, until NOW :D (like me jor :P)

No comments: